HL5 Performance Analysis Guideline -Volte KPI_NEW - View presentation slides online. HL5 Performance Analysis Guideline -Volte KPI_NEW
2000 gmc w4500
- VoLTE KPIs. Posted on October 11, 2017 by realtimecommunication.info. ... What is also extremely important, the data is stored in database and operators can base their analysis/decisions on comparison of actual values with the numbers from the past (e.g. to compare Registration Success Rate with the data from yesterday, previous week, previous ...
- focused on KPIs such as “Acceptable Call Quality”, network operations personnel will need to proactively address VoLTE calls with poor MOS values and “One Way RTP. Troubleshooting Failed Calls Unable to Attach to the LTE Network On the LTE side, when subscribers can’t connect to the data network, voice isn’t the only service
• Provide KPI and drive test analysis. Proven ability to develop solution and making sure KPI are achieved based from customer requirements • RF Planning and Optimization of LTE 4G networks to trouble shoot, KPI Monitoring, Analysis of KPIs, And providing necessary parameter and script ( PCI, RSI, Neighbors etc.)
- VoLTE call flow and procedures is very big area to cover because of the many scenarios to consider from both UE and network perspective. In this article I will try to put some examples of VoLTE call flow from UE point of view. These procedures are the most important for VOLTE calls. From the UE’s point of view the initial (more ..)
Related to IMS Cloud Validation & Optimisation, captured large VoLTE KPI data sets via Ericsson IMS platform & PrOptima predefined service formula’s for GBR & non-GBR services. Performed deep analysis on captured data for Accessibility, Mobility, Retainability on Drive Tests & live customer data.
- KPI Innovations was created by accounting industry professionals with a mission to improve the way small and mid size businesses plan for their success. We combined accounting and technology to automate the collection, verification, and analysis of information that can be used to improve your business.
Sr. LTE/VoLTE Engineer. Responsibilities: Responsible for improving KPIs like Accessibility, Retanability, Mobility (RRC Setup success rate, ERAB Setup Success rate, IRAT Handover success rate, DL & UL Throughput measurement & Drop calls). % Time on LTE and voice fallback to 3G (CSFB)
- This video demonstrates how easy it is to test NB-IoT coverage with a network scanner, such as the R&S TSMA, and the R&S ROMES4 analysis software. This test setup is configured quickly with a few klicks. Explore NB-IoT coverage measurements, learn how to evaluate them and compare NB-IoT with LTE coverage results measured in parallel.
Create KPI dashboards quick and easy. Visualize and analyze your data with dashboards. Create insightful KPI dashboards to track your key performance indicators. With our KPI dashboard tool, share the business dashboards you create with your colleagues for easier data analysis and collaboration.
- 4. Accessibility KPI Analysis 4.1 PRACH parameter analysis 4.2 Default bearer setup analysis 4.3 Radio bearer setup and RRC reconfiguration 4.4 Call flow to generic counter mapping 4.5 Summary 4.6 Review exercises. 5. Connection Drop Analysis 5.1 Radio link failure 5.2 UE context drops 5.3 E-RAB drops 5.4 Drop KPIs and troubleshooting 5.5 Summary
This KPI describes the ratio of the mean number of active dedicated EPS bearer to the maximum number of active dedicated EPS bearers provided by EPC network, and it is used to evaluate utilization performance of EPC network. This KPI is obtained by the mean number of dedicated EPS bearers in active mode divided by the system capacity.
- The presented analysis is performed on real network implemented by Telecom of Kosovo TK that is the main mobile Operator in Kosovo. Skip to main content. Advertisement Hide. 4G Optimization and KPI Analysis. Conference paper First Online: 14 September This is a preview of subscription content, log in to check access. Huang, J. ACM Google Scholar.
Sep 16, 2018 · VoLTE IMS KPIs & Performance Indicators http://telecomtutorial.info/ 4 VoLTE IMS KPIs & Performance indicators These are Real KPIs used for VoLTE IMS Network :- The 1st One is TAS KPIs which provides clear insight on Signaling related KPIs such as CSSR – Call Setup Success Rate , CST – Call Setup Time & MHT/ACD – Average Call duration The 2nd One is SBC KPIs which gives us plenty of User Plane KPIs related with Speech Quality such as MOS Score , Mute Rate , RTP Packet Loss & One Way ...